Congratulations! Too bad we missed each other in the hospital by just a few hours. I can't believe that Boston is DOUBLE the size of Noah. They would look so funny side by side, lol. Hope u are doing well- it's been a week and I'm feeling much better. Those percocets are amazing! Lots of love to you and your baby!!!
What a beautiful baby boy! We are so happy for you. Our little one was 8.5lbs and 20 inches, and she was in the NICU so I understand completely what you mean about your baby looking huge among everyone else.
Anyway, I hope everything is going well and that you are recovering quickly from your birth.
14 comments:
What a cutie! Congratulations you guys, he's beautiful!
Congratulations! Too bad we missed each other in the hospital by just a few hours. I can't believe that Boston is DOUBLE the size of Noah. They would look so funny side by side, lol.
Hope u are doing well- it's been a week and I'm feeling much better. Those percocets are amazing!
Lots of love to you and your baby!!!
ps. if you get Debbi, Tami, or Raiden as your nurse, tell them I said HI!
hes so precious!! he looks like a plenert for sure! i cant wait to meet him
Wow!!! congratulations!!!! He is so big and so beautiful! You guys are going to be great parents!
He is SOOOOO handsome! Congrats you guys! Hope you are feeling well Natasha!
Congratulations Mark & Natasha! and a Big Welcome to baby Boston, what a True & Rich Blessing!
I am so Pleased for the Three of YOU!
Love John
Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for all of you! Parenthood is so wonderful! Just get all the sleep you can when Boston sleeps.
We are so happy for you! He is a cutie!
What a beautiful baby boy! We are so happy for you. Our little one was 8.5lbs and 20 inches, and she was in the NICU so I understand completely what you mean about your baby looking huge among everyone else.
Anyway, I hope everything is going well and that you are recovering quickly from your birth.
We love you!
Lance, Jennifer, and Keilani
Congratulations you guys! I heard you had your baby so I had to check out the cute pictures. He's so adorable!
he is adorable! lucky you!
You are officially a MOM!! I am soo excited for you! Congrats to you both.
What a beautiful baby. Congratulations and good luck with parenthood!
Alys and Sean Favero
Post a Comment