
Coming home from the hospital.
His first picture with his eyes open.
Boston's first of many trips to Red Lobster. Look his hat is covering his eyes ... we didn't even notice that until we looked at the picture.

He likes to hold his pacifier in himself.
He has so many cute sleeping positions ... this one is my favorite and from this angle you can see that he has his daddy's ears.
He just melts in Mark's arms. Sorry the picture is sideways.
helping daddy with his homework
Boston's first day at church ... my mom made the adorable outfit for him.
He slept through the entire thing.

He loves his grandma and grandpa.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Boston's first week home!
Posted by Natasha at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations Natasha! He's adorable! I'm glad to hear everything went well.
Mark and Natasha, BOSTON just looks simply amazing, Marky it looks as if you have been a Daddy all your life, it must be great to hold and cuddle him!
Love the photo showing one of his cute sleeping positions,
Hope all Three of You are well and getting plenty of sleep.
John
He is darling! I missed seeing him at church on Sunday, but heard from Summer that he was there. Hope all is going well as you adjust to a baby in the house!
I'm so glad that you stopped by the school yesterday. It was good to see you guys. He is so adorable! I miss you, but I hope you are enjoying your timeoff :)
So many adorable pictures! It's so cute seeing Markie with his son. Boston gets cuter and cuter every time I see him!
He is so cute!!! Congrats again guys!!!! I love his church outfit!
Congrats you guys!! He is SO SO SO cute! I love his sweet eyes. Darling pictures. I hope you are feelin well girl.
lol- I love that church outfit, it's great! Cute pictures. I'm sad we left without Boston and Noah getting to meet each other! So, I'm glad to at least see pictures!
Post a Comment