Saturday, August 2, 2008

He's finally here!!

Boston Russell Simonsen was born at 7:51am on 7/31. 8lbs 3 oz and 20 in. long. Mark said "he looks like a german body builder" and I thought "he looks like my brother!" It's so funny to see him next to other babies in the nursery because then he really looks huge. I can't believe he fit inside me ... he must have really been smashed. We are so grateful that he's perfectly healthy and such a sweet boy. He's been so easy to sooth and loves his daddy's voice. We are loving being parents and are grateful for the support of our friends and family. As you can see below Boston has had many visitors. It's fun to see him with each family member and see what features they share so I couldn't leave any of them out. I hope all the pictures make up for the delayed post.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. He is so precious. You can tell he is a very sweet baby. Can't wait to meet him.

The Laidlaws said...

Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful, and I love the name Boston! You look great Natasha, I hope you are recovering well. Have fun with your new little guy!

Lanie said...

I'm so happy for you. And I'm really glad that all is well. He's such a beautiful baby. You are going to be such an amazing mother!

The Breakwell Family said...

Congratulations guys!!!!!! Kimberly and I are so excited and happy for you both!!!! We too had the addition to our family come on July 21st. You can check out our blog if you want. By the way you have a way cute little job. Good Job you two!! :)

Kourtni said...

What a sweetheart! Congratulations. I am so happy for you! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Congratulations!! So fun! How on earth do you still look so good in a hospital bed just having had a baby? Boston is adorable. Good luck, get sleep, and have fun!

Hannah said...

Hooray and congratulations on being DONE with pregnancy. Wahoo! Keep the pictures coming. Babies look different every day!

Paityn Ann said...

congratulations! He is perfect. I am so happy you are both well. He really is so gorgeous!!