2010 is going to be full of changes. Here are some of the things we are anticipating this year:
January: Boston went into nursery and we can finally enjoy church again!!
March: Our baby boy is scheduled to arrive on the 5th so I'll be enjoying a long maternity leave with my boys.
April: Mark graduates!
May: Mark leaves for five weeks to do Officer Training for the Navy.
July: I turn 25 and boston turns 2!
August: My Family Reunion in Oregon and a trip to visit friends in Seattle! We'll also be celebrating our 6-year anniversary!
September: Mark leaves for 8 weeks for more navy trainings and I quit my job and become a stay-at-home mom ... We put our condo up for sale and hope it sells by January.
November: Mark finishes his trainings and we are finally all together again and probably homeless.
December: Move to Salt Lake in anticipation of Mark starting a year-long internship at St. Mark's Hospital.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Looking Forward...
Posted by Natasha at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did a year in review on my blog- I thought it was really neat to see a year in fastforward~ Your year sounds so exciting. I didn't realize baby 2 was due so soon. Awesome!
Sounds like it will be an eventful year, and Boston is so cute! I bet you cant wait to have that baby!!! :)
Post a Comment