My parents got me a juicer for Christmas!!! Today I made our first batch of juice. I put in two apples, an orange, celery, a beet with all the greens and a tomato. I was amazed that it yielded two full glasses of juice! It was so heavenly ... I love this amazing little machine!
This is a great way to enjoy some of the health benefits of juicing if you don't have one. I LOVE Green Machine by Naked. If you haven't tried it you are really missing out.I'm planning on trying these variations for homemade green drinks (recommended by Dr. Oz) as soon as I can get to the store to buy the ingredients:
Option 1:
1 lemon 1/2 cup parsley,
chopped 1 rib of celery
2 big handfuls of Spinach
1 pince of peeled ginger
1 medium cucumber
2 apples
Option 2:
2 apples
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 cups spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head of celery
1 bunch parsley
1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root
Juice of 1 lime
1 lemon 1/2 cup parsley,
chopped 1 rib of celery
2 big handfuls of Spinach
1 pince of peeled ginger
1 medium cucumber
2 apples
Option 2:
2 apples
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 cups spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head of celery
1 bunch parsley
1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root
Juice of 1 lime
Does anyone have any favorite juicing recipes to share?...

1 comments:
I dont have a favorite but this makes me want a juicer...or to go buy that Naked Juice! I have just recently revamped our food intake to non processed, and it feels great so far. Going to the gym as well. Thanks for the cool post! Your juicer is awesome!
Post a Comment