Boston just started swim lessons yesterday and he is really enjoying it. He loves being in the water and splashing. He's so funny.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Swim Lessons!
Posted by Natasha at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boston just started swim lessons yesterday and he is really enjoying it. He loves being in the water and splashing. He's so funny.
Posted by Natasha at 6:43 PM
6 comments:
Lol!! Too cute! He is lovin the water. :) What a funny little guy!
Whoa!! Mark cut his hair!! Enough of the mullet? It was so fun seeing you guys last week. Wish it was more often than once a year!
How cute! How did Boston do? Mark cut his hair again? I'm sad, I was liking the mullet!
YES! I love water babies! He looks so fat and cute splashing around in there!
What a big boy! I'm excited to hear more about the lessons!
Boston is just adorable.
Post a Comment