Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good news and REALLY BAD NEWS

Good News: We got new office furniture from my brother and so now we're getting rid of the old furniture that the previous owners left in the condo when we bought it.

Bad News: When I was cleaning out our old desk I found the stimulus check that we got last year for $1163.00 that we never deposited ... and now it's EXPIRED!! It expired 10 days ago!! How did that happen?... I don't know how in the world we forgot to deposit it. I think I'm going to throw up!

9 comments:

Kaela Cusack said...

there HAS to be a way to fix that! is there a number you can cal1?!?!

The Hickman Family said...

Thank you for saving our tax dollars!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh geez that sucks! I probably reminded you about that with my last post. Lol.

Krista said...

You've got to call someone at the Treasury department right away. There's got to be some way they can fix this. I'm crossing my fingers for you!! I'm happy to send my tax dollars your way!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ahhhh! I would feel sick too! Obama is giving handouts left and right, I'm sure he'll cut you a new check! :)

Holly said...

Oh SAD! That is terrible!!!

Ashley Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Oh No!!!! Wow, that would make me want to throw up too. Hopefully there's somebody compassionate at the IRS that will reissue a new one!?! It's worth a shot. Good Luck!

Alys said...

That is bad news. I threw away our tax return a few years ago. That was bad, but Sean called and had them send a new one. Maybe you can call and get a replacement.