One of our friends watned to re-create her and her husbands first date which happened to be to Junior Prom 10 years ago ... so we got all dressed up and took a limo up to Salt Lake for a fabulous dinner. And then of course cheesy prom pictures!! It was such a fun night. Thanks especially to Mark sister Faith who was willing to watch Boston for us despite him not feeling well. She did such a great job ... I was so impressed!!



Doesn't it look like the ending scene of an 80's movie.




They kind of got the YMCA thing backwords and I'm pretty sure Rachel's real feelings towards me came out in this photo.


I borrowed the dress from Faith! It was such a fun night ... and I even got to go home with my date at the end!! = )
Monday, March 16, 2009
Junior Prom Rewind
Posted by Natasha at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cool idea! You guys look like you are having sooooo much fun! I especially love the made backdrop, so clever! We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
P.S. On an unrelated note, have you heard about sprouting? Our ward has been big on it and food storage these days. Its really cheap and really good for you. I know you guys were looking into different organic/alkaline foods, if you want to hear more about it, let me know!
How fun! What a great idea! You guys seriously have some of the best dates...!
Yes that looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe you know Aaron and that got me finding Rolene! That was too cool! So anyway, thanks again on the probiotic thing! I am going to try it tomorrow. I am feeling much better today. :D Hopefully this is the last of me feeling yucky. I am pretty sure the antibiotics did a number on me.
Going home with your date for the Junior Prom is pretty scandelous :)
Post a Comment