Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The day has come...

Well I was hoping we could make it a full year before Boston ever got sick but the day has come that our little boy is sick as a dog. (where did that expression come from?...) It's so sad... he's all stuffed up and coughs a lot. Last night he had a coughing spell that made him start gagging and throwing up and it made me cry... it's so hard when there is not a lot you can do to help them when they're struggeling. It broke my heart. I am happy he has been able to get more sleep then usual though because he needs it! I'm not sure how restful his sleep really even is though since he's breathing hard and coughing a lot but yesterday he took 6 hours of naps and then went to bed at 7pm and didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning! Wow, I wish it didn't take him being sick to sleep in so late!


Here's our sick little boy all cuddled up on the couch watching his favorite show... Baby Signing Time. I can't help but think he's so cute when he's sick and his little cough is adorable... and I'm loving all the extra cuddle time!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so sorry he's sick. So sad! Hooray for sleeping so much though!

Laura said...

Poor little guy! Sick babies is no fun, but the extra sleep is nice for you to get some more things done!

Courtney said...

I hope he gets feeling better soon. That picture of him on the couch is so cute.

Noah's been having a hard time w/ his teeth coming in. He almost has 4 now. Has Boston got any of his?

Ashley Gilbert said...

Aww poor guy! We hope he feels better...it breaks our hearts to see those little alligator tears! He will be in our prayers.

jaybs said...

Ahhhhh Natasha, Boston looks Cute even when he is not feeling well.

You will know better than me, but I always understood that times like this with Boston help to build our defences.

Hope he is soon 110% again!

Kaela Cusack said...

don't worry...cookie's eye will make him feel better!