15 weeks Our 'softball size' baby is 4 1/2 inches (crown to rump) and weighs about 50 grams. This week my amniotic fluid doubled and you can definetly tell! It's so fun to be showing, I love it!
Hi Natasha! I found your blog through the ward grapevine. =) Congratulations on lil' baby on the way! I am so excited for you both and you make a lovely pregnant lady!
Hey Mark and Natasha! I'm so glad you found us. Congrats on the pregnancy... you look fantastic. Lake Powell will be a totally different vacation in a few years, won't it? Babies running around everywhere and us moms following them frantically with life jackets and sunscreen! =) Looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys.
Wow you hid that well on Sunday night! So cute. It is so much fun when the pudgy tummy grows into a more recognizable round little lump. You've been so tiny that I haven't even noticed any of the rolls I remember trying to hide! :)
4 comments:
Hi Natasha! I found your blog through the ward grapevine. =) Congratulations on lil' baby on the way! I am so excited for you both and you make a lovely pregnant lady!
Hey Mark and Natasha! I'm so glad you found us. Congrats on the pregnancy... you look fantastic. Lake Powell will be a totally different vacation in a few years, won't it? Babies running around everywhere and us moms following them frantically with life jackets and sunscreen! =) Looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys.
Wow you hid that well on Sunday night! So cute. It is so much fun when the pudgy tummy grows into a more recognizable round little lump. You've been so tiny that I haven't even noticed any of the rolls I remember trying to hide! :)
Natasha!! I'm so excited for you guys-I didn't even know that you were expecting. Congrats!! Send me your e-mail so I can send you a blog invite. :)
Post a Comment