Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our teeny-tiny living room.

This room is challenging because it's SMALL and we have to fit A LOT into it. I haven't taken pictures of the opposite wall yet but we sold all our old office furniture and got a computer armoire off KSL so once that half of the room is put together I'll do a follow up. I wish I would have taken pictures of this room stuffed full of boxes ... it was so overwhelming to walk into but I wanted to get it put together right away so the kids could have a place to play.

I love the big window ... it's so fun for the kids to see the garbage truck come by or the school bus stop in front of our house every morning and afternoon. They also love watching the dogs in the neighborhood or kids riding their bikes. It's so wonderful living in a real neighborhood. I had no idea how much I would like it.

1 comments:

David S said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Do you have any pictures of the outside?