Thursday, March 24, 2011

BOYS ROOM

This might be my favorite room in the house. All the furniture was either free or something we bought really cheap off KSL so it was a trick trying to make it all look like it goes together. I found these blackout curtains at Walmart and I love the bright color since everything else in their room is pretty bland.


I created this alphabet display because Boston has a major alphabet obsession ... the entire thing cost about 10 dollars and was really easy to put together ... I'll post a tutorial later if I remember.
I bought the Abraham Lincoln print on etsy before Lincoln was born and have finally got around to framing it and putting it on the wall. Not having closet doors is kind of annoying but I was excited when I realized that an adjustable shower rod would fit in the doorway and I just used a curtain panel we already had ... I love it when I can find a solution using things we already own because then it's FREE!!
I hope Boston and Lincoln have a lot of fun in their room. This is their first time sharing a room and it's fun to hear them in their laughing at eachother - just not when there suposed to be sleeping.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Your ABC's turned out great! I can't wait to see how you did them!

Lydia said...

I LOVE your ABCs too! You totally have to post about them. I just might have to steal your idea for our little boys room.

jaybs said...

The Boy's room is so sweet, so many young kids would love to have something so beautiful, it feels a real peace! x