We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this sweet little boy. He was born November 9th weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and 19.5 inches long. We feel so blessed to have another healthy little baby in our family! We are so excited that Boston has a male cousin so close in age to him even though he looks like a giant compared to him right now.
Boston smiled when he saw Cameron ... it was so precious.
A proud uncle.
It's hard for me to believe that Boston was ever that small.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Cameron James is finally here!!
Posted by Natasha at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks beautiful!
Hey Natasha. I have decided that I want to make sure that our son does not get more than one immunization shot a month. How do I do that? Do I have to present a written statement at the hospital? What do I do?
David
Post a Comment