This one is a husband survey = )
What is your husband’s name? Mark Russell Simonsen
How long have you been together? almost 5 yrs. since we first started dating
How long did you date? 1 yr. but we knew each other for 5 so that should count for something
Who eats more? probably him but I eat more often
Who said I love you first? He did... it was a while before I ever said it back.
Who is taller? he is (6'2 vs. 5'7)
Who has more speeding tickets? I don't know... I'm sure it's a close tie though.
Who is smarter?Mark, until we get on the subject of health or the body.
Who is more sensitive? probably me but that's another close call
Who does the laundry? me but mark sometimes folds = )
Who does the dishes? Both..whoever didn't cook.
Who sleeps on the right? Mark
Who pays the bills? I do the ones that come in the mail and he pays off the credit card (after several reminders)
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn but if we did I would want to. I love mowing!
Who cooks dinner? On Mon & Fri's Mark does, on Sat & Sun we both do and on Tues, Wed, Thurs I do ... we have a system.
Who drives when you are together? always Mark, I hate driving.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed whom first? Mark made the first move.
Who asked who out first? Mark asked me to sneak out with him in the middle of the night ... is that a date?
Who has more siblings? Me ... but wouldn't you say it's even now.
1 comments:
Hi Natasha! I love your blog! I just found it through Laura's blog. Lance and I are doing great, and are now attending the Japanese Branch (since I graduated). We really miss our ward! I am so excited for you and the new baby boy you are having. Please keep in touch. Our baby girl is due June 20th. Lance and I also have a blog at http://themoseskazoku.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment