Mark and I just spent the last two weeks in California. First we went to Las Vegas and enjoyed a night on the strip and then drove to LA and hung out with my friend Jazmine and her husband Dan. After that we went down to San Diego to visit Mark's friend Dave and his wife Rolene then drove up to Sacramento and spent a week with my family. It was such a great trip!! We miss everyone already!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
San Diego and LA
Posted by Natasha at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your hair looks cute! And you look cute too!! What's the countdown?
Mark is starting to look like Tom Hanks in the movie Cast Away. =) I love your hair cut though!
I love your hair short! What a fun vacay!
BTW, our blog link changed a little bit. You can still get to it by going to http://web.mac.com/smautz, but the first page isn't labeled "main" so your link won't work. Just FYI!
Natasha! We changed blogs to a private blog on blogger. Leave a comment on my old site, or email me (address is in my profile) so that I can send you an invitation. How are you doing??
Post a Comment