I've been Tagged!!!
10 years ago - My family had just moved to Sacramento so I was missing my home in Utah and starting school at a junior high where I didn't know anyone. But I met a girl in my PE class who quickly became and still is one of my best friends. I also developed my first childhood crush on a boy who later became my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first heartbreak. What a crazy year!
5 things on my to do list today -
1. Swim laps at the gym
2. Go to the temple with Mark
3. Go to a meeting at work
4. Study Electricity and make a lesson plan for tomorrow
5. Watch the presidential debate with Summer and James
Snacks I enjoy - chips and salsa, sweet potato fries, fresh fruit, jamba juice, and right now it's the random pregnancy craving of the day.
What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire - travel the world, go back to school, start a non-profit organization with my family, be a philanthropist, and buy Mark a plane.
3 bad habbits - eating food off of Mark's plate, leaving my clothes on the floor, and not returning calls.
5 places I have lived - London, Malaysia, Hawaii, California and Utah
5 jobs I have had - Model for a swimsuit company (when I was 8, but I made more money than any job since), Lifeguard at Waterworld, Nanny for three adorable kids, Caretech at the Center for Change, Manager at the Center for Women and Children in Crisis, Esthetician at a day spa, and currently an Instructor at Acaydia School of Aesthetics.
5 things people don't know about me - I want to go to medical school, I dream of working with refugees, I cry everytime I watch the news, I love reading medical journals and case studies, and I plan on adopting children.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Natasha at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Busy Day Girl! And an adventurous life. You should consider continuing the swim suit model occupation.
How cool that you can say you were a swimsuit model! I love it!
Post a Comment