Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're pregnant!!!

10 wks
12 wks you can't really tell from the front
but here you can see a bump starting to form!

Mark and I are excited to announce that we have a little one on the way. Luckily, I've been feeling great and we couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter in our lives as parents! We just had our 12 week checkup yesterday and enjoyed hearing our little baby's heart beating. It was such a comforting sound. We also had this ultrasound picture taken at 10 weeks. We are so thankful for the support that we've recieved from friends and family and we will try to keep everyone posted as things progress.


6 comments:

Summer said...

A cute little bump indeed. Does this mean I get to start telling people Kennedy's going to have a little cousin? :)

Zanne said...

Congratulations! How exciting! The trip to Europe looks like it was a blast.

Anonymous said...

Mark and Natasha, That is the most beautiful thing to tell me about your having your very first baby boy and congradulations to you . I'll be the one to tell Dustin this will make him so happy about your news he's been having a hardtime because of the loss of his Mom he's been so very sad and the same feelings I have too. We're both are so having a very hard and sad day so I hope you understand. We loved his Mom so much. When he calls me I'll tell him your news if that's alright with you. Dustin and I love you . With Love, Amy

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You look awesome, and I'm glad that you're feeling so well!

The Shumways said...

I'll never forget how I nearly crashed my car when you told me the exciting news. What a blessed little bump. p.s. I am tagging you. See my blog for details.

Hannah said...

Congratulations Natasha! I just found out about your blog today and I am so excited to get to keep up on your lives! I love the picture of your "bump"! Keep us updated!