Sunday, April 11, 2010

All sick.


Photo taken by Kaela Cusack.
All my boys are sick. It started with Boston waking up sick last Wednesday and then by Friday Mark had it. I was hoping that Lincoln wouldn't get it but sure enough yesterday I noticed he was getting sick too. Ahhhhh! What an awful time to get sick ... but is there ever really a convenient time to get sick? I'm sure I've been exposed to it too but for some reason I still feel okay. Somehow I usually manage to avoid getting sick when Boston and Mark get something. I'm hoping that I can pass my immunity to Lincoln and that this won't last long. Boston is still the sickest of the three of them and maybe this is weird but I started giving him bottles of breast milk everyday hoping that it will help him recover. Do you think it will make a difference?... I don't really know but I figured it can't hurt.

P.S. Lincoln's one amazing night of sleep did prove to be a fluke and he's back to waking up every four hours.

P.P.S. I will post more pictures from Kaela's photo shoot soon I promise.

3 comments:

Summer said...

This picture is GORGEOUS!!! I'm so sorry everyone is sick. I think the breast milk is ingenious. I know some people who say it's the 'cure all'. Sure can't hurt anything. Please let me know how I can help. Hugs, Summer

jaybs said...

Hope The Boy's! even the Big One are soon feeling much better, Love the photo!

Anonymous said...

Boo! I'm sorry everyone is sick. I figure the breastmilk thing can only help . . . I have tried giving Chandler some when he was sick once too actually, but he could taste the difference and wouldn't drink it. Let me know if I can do aything!