Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning...

I wanted to post these pictures/videos right away for my parents who didn't get to share Christmas morning with us. It was fun to celebrate Christmas morning with a one-year-old this year! We loved that Boston let us sleep in until 9am!! It was the best Christmas present he could give us ... sleeping in late is something I really miss about life before kids but most things including Christmas morning is so much better with kids!
Doesn't he look thrilled ... haha! He really did love it but it looks like he's being forced to sit on it in this picture. The video does a much better job capturing the moment.

Here's to hoping Boston gets Mark's artistic abilities and not mine.



3 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

You're totally in the Ensign!

David S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David S said...

Can Boston spell anything yet with his magnets?

Boston is such a good kid.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We made some videos of Clark too. I hope to get them on the web today.