Friday, October 16, 2009

Results are in.

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and we were thrilled to find out we're having another BOY who looks perfectly healthy and very active! Now March just seems so far away because we're very anxious to meet our little man. It's definetly reassuring to know he's safe and cozy right now though.

12 comments:

Christy Gunnell said...

Congrats Natasha!!! I can't wait to tell Chase. He's going to be very excited to have another Boston running around our ward. Happy to hear the baby is healthy!

Leanne said...

yeah! Boston is going to have a blast with his new little buddy. They are going to be great friends. We can't wait to meet your new little man either!

Holly said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Boston will LOVE having a little brother! How fun!

Alys said...

Congratulations! It will be fun for Boston to have a little brother.

The Hickman Family said...

Yay, I was right!

Courtney said...

That is so wonderful! I'm jealous of you- I wish Noah had a little buddy to play with. :) Congrats! So, what is your official due date? and do you have any names picked out?

So many blogs..too little time said...

congrats Tasha!

Matt and Kendra said...

Okay so I totally guessed right! How fun! Congrats. I hope mines a boy too!

David S said...

Rolene is convinced that our next will be a boy too.

I like the name Lincoln Russell. The two names go well together. Where did Lincoln come from?

Margaret said...

Congratulations! Love the name.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

His name is going to be Lincoln!! That is so great. Matt has always LOVED that name. That was one of our front runners if our little one was a boy. Maybe someday... :)

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! i hope our seconed is a boy so maddux can play with him. Question, am I just crazy or is Boston's middle name Russell?