Boston's new love is taking us on walks around our complex. We were surprised to realize that he can find his way to Kennedy and Cameron's house and often walks straight there. He loves playing with them and we're glad they live so close. These videos aren't all that thrilling but I know my mom will appreciate them.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
no stopping him now.
Posted by Natasha at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So Cute! He's a toddler now! BTW I'm reading Ultra Wellness right now too! What do you think of it? I can't put it down!
Awww he's growing up! :) He is walking so fast! Congrats to you Boston!
he totally knows his way! i love it :)
Wow! He is fast and sure of himself. It is as if he took awhile to decide to walk, and then once he did, he decided that running was faster!
Post a Comment