Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Little Princess!

Okay so maybe I'm cruel but the other day I was going through Boston's clothes and packing away things that don't fit him anymore and I came upon this little number... princess pajamas! How did my little boy end up with princess pjs?... I'm so confused?... Did I buy them before I knew what we were having? or more likely... did I just see the blue trim and buy them thinking they were boy pjs without taking notice to the pink crowns!! Shows how much thought I put into the clothes I buy him, poor guy! Well either way I thought, hey I think these would fit him so I tried them on. Mark didn't really think it was a good idea, he thought I was being cruel but it's not like he can read right?... Needless to say after our little fashion show he went to bed in "boy's" pjs but I put them in our 72 hr. kit so if there's ever a natural disaster our little man will be dressed like a girl... but at least he'll be warm!



I think he looks cute... I mean handsome!

4 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hahaha that is too funny! He pulls it off well! JK, he definitely still looks like a boy.

Ashley Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

That is so funny! They actually don't look too bad if you don't look close. The 72 hr kit is a good idea!

Jene and Megan said...

That's funny!! I must confess that while my husband was at work my mom and I put a pink bow in Eric's hair. We just had to do it! Jene wasn't too happy about it! :)