Monday, December 1, 2008

My favorite time of year...

I don't think I've been this excited for Christmas since I was a little kid ... I think it's because I have a little kid now so it's re-kindled my love for the holidays. I also feel like this past year has been the best year of my life and I have so much to be grateful for. I don't think I would change a single thing about my life. Most of my life I think I've fallen into the habit of feeling like "my life will be better when..." or "I can't wait until..." but right now I wish I could just freeze time and stay in this stage of our lives longer because I know it will fly by too fast.

Someone asked me how old Boston was the other day and I said 3 months then later realized "wait he's 4 months" ... were did time go. I feel like I can't even blink or I'll open my eyes and he'll be getting on the school bus. Is it weird that I already miss him? He has made my life so fulfilling.


On Saturday we put up our Christams decorations and Boston loves to look at them. They keep him entertained for a while so they serve more then one purpose in our house!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Natasha! I love reading your blog because our lives seem so similar right now with our babies and all. Did you see the pic on my blog of Noah under the Christmas tree? He loves it too! 4 months is def my favorite age so far- Noah has a cute little personality and I love being with him! I'm glad you feel the same way with Boston! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha! I feel the same way about wanting time to stand still! Kei is growing up way too fast and is already 5 months old. Whew! Where is the pause button when I need it. :)

jaybs said...

Natasha! - Boston looks so Cute and this Christmas is going to be even more Special for You, Mark and of course Boston, Treasure it!