Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy birthday grandpa!

This post is especially for my dad because today is his birthday and I thought what is more fun then seeing your grandson laughing for the first time! It's courtesy of Mark who does lots of impersenations that Boston just loves! He can always get Boston going so good. Today I tried to talk in another voice and Boston just looked up at me and burst into tears ... haha! So aparently I'm not as good an actor as he is.
P.s. To our British friends, Mark says: "Please forgive me for butchering your beautiful accent [or non-accent if you prefer] as well as exaggerating about your Royal Family and petrol prices, etc.; Boston loves the drama." :)

5 comments:

jaybs said...

What an amazing little chuckle from Boston.

Keep on mocking our accent Mark! - at least then Boston will end up speaking Real Proper - (LOL)

Courtney said...

That was so cute!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hi Natasha! This is Aaron & Ashley Gilbert. We loved the video of little Boston! He is such a happy baby. We were visiting with Renee, Chelsey, and Zack and they showed us your blog, so we added you to our follow list. :) We will drop by after Christmas since Renee said your family will be visiting the day after. :)

Love,
Aaron and Ash

Bryan and Allie said...

Hey Simonsen's! Bryan told me you guys had a blog. :) I thought I would check it out and say Hi. Boston is adorable by the way. :) Have a Merry Christmas!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Maddux's immunizations weren't bad at all. One was even oral and then he received three. The nurses did it at the same time so it wouldn't last very long. I didn't even know there was an option to wait. I just have a list telling me what shots he needs and when. I think to be on WIC and Medicaid it's required.