I wanted to wait until I was "done" with everything to post pictures but I'm starting to realize that might never happen so here's how it looks after a month. I finally unpacked the last box this week so we're officially moved in and I'm about 75% done decorating. I'm not posting pictures of our fourth bedroom because I haven't done anything in that room yet but I'm planning on turning it into a guest room. Enjoy the home tour. =)
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your house looks just so cute! I love ALL of your decor! Love it'. Congrats!
Beautiful Home! And oh my goodness, you are so much further ahead of where I am in my house and we have been here for 5 months now! You have really done a great job. I esp love your backyard and Master bedroom.
love your style! you've made your place so homey and cute :)
Post a Comment