Well we weren't expecting to find out where Mark's first assignment with the Navy is going to be this soon but his orders came yesterday. Bahrain?!! We are both in total shock so wait a few weeks to ask us what we think about it. I'm emberassed to admit I had no idea where that even was. Now I think it was better I didn't know. Looks like we'll be living in the middle of the Persian Gulf this time next year. Yikes!!!
Friday, April 1, 2011
Bahrain.
Posted by Natasha at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I totally believed you!
ME TOO!
You got me. I was totally thinking how crazy and scary that would be. Thankfully you are joking and hopefully it really won't happen. ;)
OH MY GOSH! You totally had us fooled!! Aaron and I were like...whhhhaaaat??? Hahahaha
Love it! I knew it was a joke right when I saw it... well a few seconds later anyways...
I am so gullible!
Karma, Natasha, karma!!! You totally got me. Whew.
I was about to cry for you! My brother-in law is an officer in the navy and has been there for the past year. Yeah, I don't think you want to go there right now...
I totally and completely fell for it. And it is the 19th! Karma for not being really stumped on actual April Fools Day I guess haha.
Post a Comment