This is a great outfit with so many fun details! Love the jacket, the stripes, the boots, so fun together.
I'm doing the 30X30 too and I have a link up every Wednesday for anyone who wears jewelry with an outfit, hope to see you there sometime! jewelscapes.blogspot.com
I adore your style Natasha. You always come up with the cutest outfits! You are extremely creative and have a great eye for fashion. You and Mark should start your own clothing line. :) I'd sure buy.
3 comments:
This is a great outfit with so many fun details! Love the jacket, the stripes, the boots, so fun together.
I'm doing the 30X30 too and I have a link up every Wednesday for anyone who wears jewelry with an outfit, hope to see you there sometime!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com
I adore your style Natasha. You always come up with the cutest outfits! You are extremely creative and have a great eye for fashion. You and Mark should start your own clothing line. :) I'd sure buy.
I'm so excited to see the next 30 days! Well, 28 now. But you are so inspiring!!! You are so cute too!
Post a Comment