So my New Years resolution this year was to "remix" ... the idea is to find new ways to mix and match your clothes so you can avoid the "I need to go shopping because I have nothing to wear" syndrome. It's been really fun, I feel like I'm starting to develop more of my own unique style. So I think I'm ready for the challenge: pick 30 items from your wardrobe and use them to create 30 days worth of outfits. I'm posting it on here because I know I'll probably quit half-way through if I'm not posting it. So here are my picks:
3 Jackets
9 comments:
I like your red skirt.
I'm in the process of picking out my 30 items.
Love this! I wish I could do this too, but unfortunately, in my big-belly state, I don't have anywhere near 30 items that fit. But I'm excited to watch you! :)
Love the idea! can't wait to see what you put together!
You've got some great choices! Have fun mixing it up! I'm still sitting on the fence... I want to do this... seeing your selections might have just given me the inspiration I needed!
Alice.
http://awhimsicalwonderland.blogspot.com/
Those 29 things are way cuter than anything I have in my closet!!!
Yay! I love your style! It will be fun to see what you put together!
Looks like a great selection. This is my first 30 for 30 and I'm checking in on everyone's choices.
PS I don't have a husband during daylight hours 3 - 4 days a week, so if you ever want to quickly get together to take pictures (and let the boys play for a little bit) I'm always down. Just text me and we will be over!
way to squeeze that last item in before the shopping ban! that's the spirit! :) i'm loving the colors and patterns you have here. so many options!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)
Post a Comment