I think this boy gets cuter every day. I love how he smiles when he spots me across a room or laughs when I talk to him. We truly love having him in our family.
What a cutie! We can't wait to meet him!!! Only a few more days! :)
Lincoln just looks so cute and so content!
Fun new posts! Your boys are really cute!
Holy cow he is the CUTEST!!!! I could munch on those cheeks all day.
I think Lincoln looks like your brothers in this picture.
Cuteness!!! I love him already! Maybe we can meet him when we move to Utah!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie! We can't wait to meet him!!! Only a few more days! :)
Lincoln just looks so cute and so content!
Fun new posts! Your boys are really cute!
Holy cow he is the CUTEST!!!! I could munch on those cheeks all day.
I think Lincoln looks like your brothers in this picture.
Cuteness!!! I love him already! Maybe we can meet him when we move to Utah!
Cuteness!!! I love him already! Maybe we can meet him when we move to Utah!
Post a Comment