We've been so busy this last month that I have severely neglected blogging so here are the TOP 5 things that have happened.
1. Mark graduated!! He got his masters degree in Religious Education with an emphasis in military ministry. It was such an overwhelming day for me and I've never been more proud of him. When I think about all the nights he stayed up into the wee hours to do his homework so that he wouldn't have to sacrifice spending time with me and Boston in the evenings I still get so emotional. He was such a dedicated student but has always been an even more dedicated father and husband and that's what stands out to me most about his schooling. 


2. Since we had family in town for the graduation we decided to bless Lincoln that same weekend. I am often reminded how lucky I am to be his mother and I love him more than words. I feel like we have finally adjusted to life with two kids and are enjoying it more everyday.

4. We took a quick trip to Montana which was one of the blessings that leaving my job afforded us so we could visit my grandpa whose health has been steadily declining. Even though he's on oxygen 24-7 and gets out of breath just walking to the kitchen he still woke up early every morning to make us breakfast and it was so touching to me. The last day we were there he was admitted to the hospital and pathology reports came back positive for lung cancer. He's now undergoing chemo. 



8 comments:
So many things to comment on...! Your house looks great! And I love the look of your counter tops way more than ours! Good job & I'm glad it worked out for you! I didn't know you quit your job--good for you, and I'm glad it's working out so well! And Lincoln's blessing was so sweet--Mark did such a good job. I miss having you as my visiting teacher, and I hope we can still get together to catch up!
Oh my, you have been so busy! Congrats Mark on your graduation! We were bummed we didn't get to see you this past week, but we know how important it is to spend time with family, glad you had fun. By the way, love your tile and granite in the house, hopefully you can sell it quick! Have you found a place in SLC yet? We are so excited that we'll live only an hour a way from you when we move back up there!
I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa, but that is so perfect that you could go visit! I need to do one of these "all-in-one" posts too, I've been slacking!
when did Boston grow all that hair??? Holy cow, I am so proud of you guys and I miss you too! We can't wait to see you in August. We are getting the house and our hearts ready to receive you!
Hi Natasha,
You've got a very nice blog. Sorry for the randomness. I couldn't find your email on the blog. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.
In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw
Survey Link
Best Regards,
-Howard
Woah I didn't know you quit your job! I'm glad you're feeling good about it and I'm so glad you are all getting to enjoy some freedom. :)
Congrats to Mark!!!!! What an exciting time for you guys! Those boys of yours are so handsome... wow... I can hardly believe it!
Wow, the condo looks gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!
Post a Comment