Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweet Deal!

I had to share this amazing deal a friend told me about. If you go to http://www.uddercovers.com/, you can get a FREE nursing cover! Just enter the promo code "1free" and you'll only have to pay the $8.95 shipping and handling fee. They usually sell for $32!! The prints are really cute too. If you already have one you can still take advantage of the deal because it would make a great shower gift for someone else. I'm not sure how long the promo code is good for so I would order yours soon.


5 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Thanks Natasha! I just bought one! It is such a good deal! Even though I only have a month left I figure I can use it for my other kids, you rock! :)

Christy Gunnell said...

Natasha thanks for the heads up!!! I just bought one for my friend whose due in just a few months!!!

jazmine said...

hey i got one from there awhile ago and after saw all of these comments about how they use your credit card number and charge lots of other stuff on it..so i was super worried but it was fine for me so just keep a look out on your bank account.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

What?!?! Holy crap Jazmine, i just bought one and it would only work when i payed through pay pal, i typed in my credit card number and nothing happened. greeeaaatttt....

kara said...

thanks natasha! it still worked for me today and i had been wanting one of these!