Acaydia, the school I work at, is right off of University Ave at the Center Street junction in Provo which was right along the parade route on the 4th of July so we set up a table outside our school and did airbrush tattoos. It was great publicity for the school and fun to be in the middle of the excitement.
Mark and I's matching tats.


5 comments:
great pictures!
Looks like fun! The owner is young isn't she? Your baby will be here before you know it!
Those are really cute maternity shorts you're wearing. Where are they from? (seriously) I need a pair like that for next time around!
Love the matching tattoos! You are such a cute pregnant chica! Have fun counting down the days, I'm excited for you!
You look so dang cute pregnant! I am really excited for you... any week now!
Post a Comment