We also had a family baby shower while we were in Sacramento. It was so much fun!! Thanks for helping us get ready for our little boy.
the family who is that homeless person sitting next to me? this is a quilt my mom made for Boston... it's so cute, thanks grandma! mothers day ... 28 weeks prego.
Fun to see updated pictures! I haven't seen or talked to you in a while! I bet you are getting so excited and so ready---I know I am! Let's get together one more time before the babies come...let me know when!
3 comments:
Totally cute belly! You're getting so close!
Fun to see updated pictures! I haven't seen or talked to you in a while! I bet you are getting so excited and so ready---I know I am! Let's get together one more time before the babies come...let me know when!
Oh my goodness, you are almost there! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment